2018 Land Pride HRL3578 - 19 in. Lowback
Call for Price
The HR35 Series Retractable Box Scrapers meet dirt moving and soil contouring needs of landscapers, contractors, nurseries, sod growers, farmers, ranchers and municipalities. Soil contouring productivity is dramatically increased with utilization of the hydraulically controlled retractable scarifier. The front blade mounted on the moldboard is ideal for soil redistribution and soil leveling. A second blade mounted on the hinged rear gate further enhances the ability of the Box Scraper to redistribute and level soil. Both the front and rear blades are replaceable and can be flipped over to extend blade life. The HR35 is used for finishing and fine grading when the hinged rear gate is bolted in place. Unbolt the rear gate and the unit’s front blade will penetrate deeper into the soil. Place the tractor in reverse and the rear blade can be used to backfill.
- 1/2” Heavy Side panels: Thick end panels guard against abrasion.
- Hydraulic shank tube: Hydraulic shank tube makes for efficient use of time.
- Clevis-type lower 3-point hitch: Allows for easier hook-up of the tractor’s lower draft arms.
- 3 Position heat treated spring steel shanks: Positions set for deep to shallow settings. Heat-treated for longevity.
- Roll-formed moldboard: Roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- Heat treated dimpled on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting edges: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Hinged rear backfill blade. Fixed or floating: Rear backfill blade can be in float or fixed position. For packed down grade, level grade or rough grade
- Category I & II 3-point hitch: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- Transport lock on shank tube: Heavy-duty shank lock to keep shanks locked into place during transport.
- Knurled bushings in upper and lower hitch: Work done with retractable box blades is done forwards and backwards. Bushings at hitch points eliminate premature wear.
- Heavy Shank bumpers: A 3/4” square steel bumper is located behind each shank for additional reinforcement.
- Working Width: 78 in.
- Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
- Weight: 972 lbs.
- Weight (with hydraulics): 981 lbs.
- Number of Shanks: 8
- Shank Material: 3/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. heat treated spring steel
- Shank Penetration: 3- positions (1 in., 3 in. & 5 in. below scraper end plates)
- Shank Tip Construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank Beam: Pivots to lift shanks up; transport lock on shank tube
- Lift Mechanism: Hydraulic cylinder
- Moldboard: Roll-Formed Moldboard - 23 in.
- Side Panels: 1/2 in. thick x 24 in. high x 30 in. deep
- Depth of Bucket: 27 1/2 in.
- Cutting Blades: 2 ea. 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable
- Maximum H.P. Rating: 65 HP
- 3-Point Hitch Construction: Harden bushings in upper and lower hitch points
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category l & II
- Cutting Width
- 78 in.
- 79 in.
- 34-13/16 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- 26 cu. ft.
- 972 lb.; 981 lb. with hydraulics