2018 Kubota DM4032
Call for Price
Offering the ideal combination of low weight and large working width, these center-suspended disc mowers offer unmatched mowing performance.
- Outstanding Suspensions: The DM3087 center suspension system ensures optimal tracking and precise ground contour following. The DM4032 allows you to set the height of the tractor linkage and adjust ground pressure by tightening the suspension springs.
- Fully Welded Cutterbar: The fully welded Kubota cutterbar with overlapping C-channels makes for a stiff and strong design, ensuring a high level of durability. The cutterbar's design, with machined gears and large bearings along with low oil requirements, allows for a low working temperature for efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- Eco Speed (DM4032): By switching the pulleys, the 2-speed driveline can be set to eco speed, which reduces the rpm from 1000 to 750, thus lowering fuel consumption.
- Non-Stop Breakaway: When you hit an obstacle, the non-stop breakaway system will be activated and swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle and then return it to the original working position. No need to stop - no time lost.
- Counter-Rotating Three-Bladed Discs: With three blades per disc Kubota mowers are constantly cutting. This means a third less load per blade; an even load on the drive; smoother power usage; and produces an even, cleanly cut stubble.
- Vertical Transport Position: When in transport, the mowers are folded to a vertical position well behind the tractor. The center of gravity is close to the tractor, which ensures excellent weight distribution and transport stability.
- Low Horsepower Requirements: The DM3087 cutting solution allows farmers to effectively mow extensive areas with a relatively small tractor (140 HP), while the DM4032 distinguishes itself through its excellent cutting performance and its unique ability to adapt to a variety of terrain.
Dimensions and Weight
- Working Width (ft): 10 ft. 6 in.
- Weight, approx. (lbs): 1566
Attachment to Tractor
- Hitch (CAT): 2
- Minimum PTO horsepower required (hp/kW): 40/29
- Number of disc / blades: 8/24
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 1566 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 40 hp (29 kW) PTO